Disclaimer and conditions
1. Introduction - This disclaimer governs your use of the Narratives for Europe website content; by using our content and Website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our content and website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, all works (articles, essays, comics etc.) in the Narratives for Europe Website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. This means that you are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author’s moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
3. Conditions for use of works from the Narratives for Europe Website - You may view, download, and print works from the website, provided that:
(a) You credit the author (by stating his name in any publication of his/her work)
(b)You credit Narratives for Europe by using the ECF Narratives for Europe logo + URL www.narratives.eu in any publication of selections of the Narratives for Europe Website);
(c) We kindly ask you to provide us with a short report of your event / activity, including publicity materials and possible photo and video material in relation to your event.
4. Limitations of Liability - The use of works in the Narratives for Europe Website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
6. Third party websites - The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
7. Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
8. Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Narratives for Europe is a project lead by the European Cultural Foundation (ECF). Views expressed by our contributors are not necessarily those of ECF.